Are you thinking of a career change or starting an internship? PKF Malta is a first-tier, medium-sized audit and accountancy practice that has carried the PKF International brand for almost 30 years. If this sounds like a team you would like to form part of, apply for one of our vacancies or internships today!
This is what we have to offer:
- Central and brand new open-plan office.
- Regular staff events and activities
- Work/Life Balance – We understand that different people have different lifestyles, so we offer our staff flexible working hours to meet their needs.
- Staff Development – We provide regular training opportunities to our staff during work hours, as well as study-leave for those choosing to pursue an education in their private time.
- Travel – We propose frequent opportunities for staff at all levels to travel around the world to attend meetings and conferences. In addition, through our PKF International network, we make available secondments to our staff, whereby they are able to extend their holidays by being able to work at select offices all over the world.
At the moment we are accepting applications for the below vacancies:
- Senior Auditor with 7+ years experience including experience managing a team
- Accountant – Newly Qualified – ACCA/University
- Internal Auditor with a strong Insurance background
If you are interested in applying for any of the career opportunities we ask you to submit their CV (including recent photo) along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Work-Life at PKF Malta
We are also a multi-disciplinary firm, bringing together the legal, insurance, economic, and financial professions into a holistic and welcoming sphere. Our success is dependent on the strength of good teamwork and we also take pride in championing individual capabilities. We are firm believers in setting the scene for an opportunity, allowing careers to naturally branch out while nurturing the same.
Internships at PKF Malta
Internships with PKF Malta will give you the opportunity to gain practical, challenging and meaningful hands-on work experience. We will introduce you to the world of business in a friendly atmosphere where everybody is more than happy to help. In addition, you will be spending your internship in picturesque Malta accompanied by the Mediterranean sun, the crystal clear sea and the astounding sights that the islands have to offer.
T: +356 2148 4373, +356 2149 3041
S: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Linkedin
A: 15, Level 3, Mannarino Road, Birkirkara, Malta
A: 35, Mannarino Road, Birkirkara BKR9080, Malta
B: Doing Business in Malta Brochure