Junior Compliance Officer
PKF Malta is a first-tier, medium-sized audit and accountancy practice that has carried the PKF International brand for almost 30 years. We are also a multi-disciplinary firm, bringing together the legal, insurance, economic, and financial professions into a holistic and welcoming sphere.
Our success is dependent on the strength of good teamwork and we also take pride in championing individual capabilities. We are firm believers in setting the scene for an opportunity, allowing careers to naturally branch out while nurturing the same.
The selected candidate will benefit from ongoing training to keep abreast with the ever-changing laws and AML/FT regulations, together with career growth opportunities in a young, multi-cultural & welcoming team.
- Submitting regular reports to the board of Directors on compliance matters
- Acting as a liaison officer with the Malta Financial Services Authority
- Keeping abreast with changes in legislation
- Updating of internal procedures and manuals
- Ensuring that company is at all times compliant with all its statutory obligations
- A minimum of three to five years’ experience in compliance;
- Have previous experience in trust and/or corporate services;
- Have working knowledge of key regulatory bodies such as MFSA and FIAU
- Be proficient in written and spoken English
- Be organised and possess excellent communication skills
- Have excellent IT proficiency
- Can work on his/her own with minimum supervision