- Processing accurate and timely wages & salaries;
- Uploading payroll-related payment files;
- Liaising with subsidiary companies on staff movements related to payroll;
- Submitting payroll and related reports in a timely manner;
- Responding to payroll queries;
- Maintaining and updating payroll documentation; and,
- Assisting in other HR-related tasks
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a payroll environment;
- Working experience with Shireburn Indigo Payroll Software;
- Working experience within Human Resources, which will be considered an asset;
- A diploma-level standard of education;
- Knowledge of Employment Law and relevant legal regulation;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, ideally having obtained the ECDL qualification;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English.
- The ability to work within a team as well as taking its own initiatives is essential for this post. The ideal candidate must be organised and must be able to coordinate and communicate well with others.
We welcome you to apply here: