- Processing accurate and timely wages & salaries;
- Uploading payroll-related payment files;
- Liaising with subsidiary companies on staff movements related to payroll;
- Submitting payroll and related reports in a timely manner;
- Responding to payroll queries;
- Maintaining and updating payroll documentation; and,
- Assisting in other HR-related tasks
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a payroll environment;
- Working experience with Shireburn Indigo Payroll Software;
- Working experience within Human Resources, which will be considered an asset;
- A diploma-level standard of education;
- Knowledge of Employment Law and relevant legal regulation;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, ideally having obtained the ECDL qualification;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English.
- The ability to work within a team as well as taking its own initiatives is essential for this post. The ideal candidate must be organised and must be able to coordinate and communicate well with others.