Experience NeededPrevious experience in similar role would be ideal
About the position
PKF Malta is looking to recruit a full-time Corporate officer. The selected candidate will be responsible for handling client queries and assisting the Head of Legal in day-to-day corporate services. This role is being offered for locally based candidates only.
Forming part of our Corporate team, the ideal candidate would have a good understanding of AM/CFT legislation and have basic knowledge of Company law and corporate matters. The role requires the candidate to assist the Head of Legal and Legal Associate with the management of a portfolio of international corporate clients, including the carrying out of due diligence and assisting with the provision of corporate services such as company incorporations, share transfers, submission of annual returns and other filings with the Malta Business Registry.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collection, verification, and analysis of due diligence
- Assisting with corporate client work such as appointment/resignation of directors, share transfers, and incorporations of companies.
- Maintaining company registers and attending corporate meetings whilst also keeping minutes
- Preparation and submission of statutory forms to the Malta Business Registry
- Maintaining an organized and structured client filing system both physically and through the firm’s own KYC platforms
- Corresponding with local regulatory bodies
- Liaising with lawyers and auditors accordingly
- Assisting in the processing of bank account opening
The requirements for this role include:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent Team Player
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience in similar role would be ideal
- Be ready for new challenges and to learn on the go
- Has a good understanding of company law and corporate matters, and understanding of AML regulations;
- Ready to learn and undergo relevant external training courses
Why work at PKF? Check out some of our company benefits:
- Competitive salaries with annual increases and job security.
- Employee referral bonus ranging from €500 to €1000 (T&Cs apply)
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Recognition for exceptional performance.
- Professional Development: access to both in-house & external training programs.
- A modern and safe workplace.
- Ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
- Hybrid work arrangement & Flexibility.
- A youthful, enjoyable and welcoming work environment.
- An open-door policy with Seniors and Partners.
- Compensation for overtime work (when applicable).
- Regular team bonding activities held each month.
- Study leave offered to enhance your skills & knowledge.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org