Senior Legal Associate
A multi-disciplinary firm, bringing together the legal, insurance, economic, and financial professions into a holistic and welcoming sphere. Our success is dependent on the strength of great teamwork and we also take pride in championing individual capabilities. We are firm believers in setting the scene for the opportunity, allowing careers to naturally branch out while nurturing the same.
Senior Legal Associate
We are looking to recruit a full time Senior Legal Associate. The selected candidate will be responsible for handling client queries and assisting the Head of Legal in day-to-day corporate services. The successful candidate shall be a fully qualified lawyer, with experience in financial services. A very attractive salary and benefits package will be offered.
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high-quality company services in line with applicable CSP regulations, including but not limited to the review of CRA and DD and any other necessary compliance check/s;
- Assist the group in reviewing internal BRA and CRA and relevant AML and Customer Onboarding policies and procedures applicable across the group;
- Work to expand client base and supports business development activities, in particular in the CSP and Immigration markets, and any other industry for the benefit of the Group;
- Assist in the daily communication with regulatory authorities and banking/financial institutions;
- Keep abreast with regulatory developments and changes that affect the business of the firm and that of its clients;
- Assist in Citizenship, Immigration and Employment related matters – including but not limited to client and group facing matters;
Competencies & Attributes:
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standards;
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks;
- Address situations before they come crises and develop solutions to avoid recurrence;
- Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis;
- Participate in the development of ways to meet client needs and contribute to proposed delivery and increase of added value;
- Take serious consideration for the provision of CSP services directly to clients, subject to separate contractual and financial arrangements;
- Help monitor and manage other legal and immigration colleagues, including assisting in their professional development;
- Take a leadership role in professional, business or community organizations, including representation of the Group in various professional fora.