Turkish Passport by Investment
Turkish Citizenship by Investment program offers an attractive package to those looking to acquire a second passport. Turkey is centrally positioned between Eastern Europe and Western Asia, making it a convenient location for many. The Eurasian country is well-known for its hospitable and welcoming manner to foreigners. Offering spectacular landscapes, sandy beaches, ancient ruins, and abundantly rich culture, Turkey offers a wealth of attractions and opportunities for whatever your personal preference may be.
- E2 Treaty Country; Easy to obtain US Residency after getting Turkish Citizenship
- short waiting time
- You can both have a solid investment with regular income and at the same time you can obtain one of the most sought citizenships in the World.
- Visa Free Travel for 148 countries
- Turkish Citizens can easily relocate inside the UK and EU with respect to the Ankara Agreement between the EU and Turkey
- No Minimum Residency in Turkey Required
- Turkish passport has 10 year validity and is renewable for life
- Turkey Identity Card Included
- Full free Medical assistance for life for all family members
- Turkey allows Dual & Multiple Citizenships
- No Military Service required for TCBI Applicants
- Pension Programs Included
- Free Education and University Reimbursement Plans are provided
- Eurasian country with a hospitable and welcoming manner to foreigners
- Fantastic natural environment, wonderful beaches, green forests and lakes
- Excellent food and rich cuisine
- Superb Health Facilities
- Superb Educational Facilities
Duration: 3-6 months
Obtaining a second passport has never been easier. Working with PKF Malta you will not be required to travel to Turkey at any stage. From start to finish, everything can be done remotely at your convenience and in full compliance with the applicable regulations.
Investment options to choose from:
- $250,000 real estate investment OR
- found/buy a company with 500,000 $ capital OR
- deposit 500,000 $ in Governmental investment instruments or any banks operating in Turkey OR
- employing 50 personnel which is also determined as criteria for applying for Turkish citizenship under the new regulations.
The most popular route to obtaining the Turkish Passport remains: Real Estate
Natural persons of foreign origin are granted the right to acquire Turkish citizenship by means of exceptional procedures upon purchase of real estate worth USD 250,000 and more.
For this purpose, foreigners:
- Shall purchase real estate worth at least USD 250,000
- Shall state, in the application for the acquisition, that they purchased the real estate for this purpose, the title deed should state this purpose, and the foreigner shall declare that they shall not sell the real estate for three years in the section of the form where declarations are made.
Once the land registry procedures are complete, the foreign national may apply to the relevant administrations to claim the right of residence or citizenship by submitting the certificate of eligibility to be issued for the owner.
With a short waiting time, various cost-effective options available, and without the need to leave home, you can be sure to have both a solid investment with regular income, and at the same time, obtain one of the most sought after citizenships in the World.
T: +356 2148 4373, +356 2149 3041
S: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Linkedin
A: 15, Level 3, Mannarino Road, Birkirkara, Malta
A: 35, Mannarino Road, Birkirkara BKR9080, Malta
B: Doing Business in Malta Brochure