Business Associations Grant
The aim of this incentive is to promote the development and continuity of small Business Associations that aim to facilitate collaboration and develop their relevant business sector.
This incentive is available until 31st December 2020
The scheme has an annual budget of 100,000. Aid is approved on an annual basis and each business association may receive up to 10,000 per annum
This incentive support business associations that enhance collaboration between undertakings of the following industries;
- Industrial Services
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Aviation and Maritime
- Creative Enterprises
- Digital Media
- Life Sciences
- Business sectors engaged in activities excluded under the de minimis regulations specifically agricultural and fisheries sector as they subject to different thresholds and criteria.
- A business association shall be disqualified if it engages in any economic activity unless such activity is related to the sector being represented.
- Wage costs of coordinator or administrator
- Annual membership costs related to international affiliates
- Attendance to international sectoral events held outside Malta
Visit our Grant Investment Schemes Brochure
T: +356 2148 4373, +356 2149 3041
S: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Linkedin
A: 15, Level 3, Mannarino Road, Birkirkara, Malta
A: 35, Mannarino Road, Birkirkara BKR9080, Malta
B: Doing Business in Malta Brochure