Global Residence Program – GRP
Non-EU, non-EEA and non-Swiss passport holders are able to invest in one of the Maltese relocation programmes under the Global Residence Programme (GRP), which by virtue of the Global Residence Programme Rules, 2013, grants a special tax rate to the eligible investor. EU passport holders are also eligible under another equivalent programme.
Online Brochure: Global Residence Program in Russian
Benefits of Global Residence Programme – GRP
- Work Permit Eligibility
- No minimum physical presence required
- Tax: Special tax status 15% on foreign sourced income remitted to Malta
- Schengen: Visa Free travel within the Schengen Area, with a right to stay in one place for up to 90 days in any 6 months period
- Tax Minimum family annual tax Contribution €15,000
- Permanent Address Buy immovable property worth €275,000 or rent at €9,600 p.a. in Malta
- Documentation Valid travel document+ EU wide family health insurance
- Annual Declaration Beneficiary to sign an annual declaration confirming that he/she has not resided in any other jurisdiction other than Malta for more than 183 days in a calendar year
- Finances Maintained economic self-sufficiency
For direct enquiries kindly contact:
Marilyn Formosa (Dr) M.A. (Fin. Serv.) LL.D (Melit), Advocate, Commissioner for Oaths
Call on +356 21484373.
Please contact us for further details. All the services can be tailored to meet your requirements.
Take a look at our extensive Doing Business in Malta Brochure.
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org | +356 21 493 041