Experience NeededPrevious work experience in an accounts firm will be considered an asset.
About the position
PKF Malta is a fast-growing, progressive firm specialising in audit & assurance, tax, advisory services, and internal audit insurance. We provide services to a wide array of clients in a variety of sectors. Our firm has always enjoyed an excellent reputation, stemming from its dedication, professionalism, and enthusiasm to serve its clients. PKF Malta provides a dedicated team of experts holding ample experience to deliver high-quality solutions bespoke to our client’s goals.
This role will report to the Director and Accounts Manager. As an Accounts Officer within the team, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Client bookkeeping and accounting services
- Preparation and submission of client’s VAT returns
- Conduct bank reconciliations
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts and internal audits
- Carrying out other ad-hoc duties
The requirements for this role include:
- Understanding of basic accounting principles, terminology, and processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Sage/Xero
- Is comfortable working in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and financial record-keeping
- Applicants must have an A’ level in Accounts or be in the early stages of ACCA
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A team player
Why work at PKF work? Check out some of our company benefits:
- Competitive salaries with annual increases and job security.
- Employee referral bonus ranging from €500 to €1000 (T&Cs apply)
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Recognition for exceptional performance.
- Professional Development: access to both in-house & external training programs.
- A modern and safe workplace.
- Ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
- Hybrid work arrangement & Flexibility.
- A youthful, enjoyable and welcoming work environment.
- An open-door policy with Seniors and Partners.
- Compensation for overtime work (when applicable).
- Regular team bonding activities held each month.
- Study leave offered to enhance your skills & knowledge.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org