About the position
PKF Malta is currently looking to recruit an energetic Junior Statistician to work within our growing Advisory team.
- Report directly to the Head of Advisory
- Research latest reports and developments of new markets
- Collect, analyse, assess, and interpret data
- Prepare and write reports based on the results of any fieldwork undertaken
- Support the advisory team in preparing proposals and technical offers for potential assignment opportunities
- Write articles on different topics as directed by Head of Advisory/Management from time to time
- Work harmoniously with the team on tasks related to the above
- Attend any workshops or seminars on behalf of PKF, as required
- Attend client meetings together with another senior member of the team, as required
Skill-sets and Requirements:
- Degree in Statistics or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good command of English and strong writing skills
- Must be based in Malta
Why work at PKF? Check out some of our company benefits:
- Competitive salaries with annual increases and job security.
- Employee referral bonus ranging from €500 to €1000 (T&Cs apply)
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Recognition for exceptional performance.
- Professional Development: access to both in-house & external training programs.
- A modern and safe workplace.
- Ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
- Hybrid work arrangement & Flexibility.
- A youthful, enjoyable and welcoming work environment.
- An open-door policy with Seniors and Partners.
- Compensation for overtime work (when applicable).
- Regular team bonding activities held each month.
- Study leave offered to enhance your skills & knowledge.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com