bitpod webinar #1 – Excellence in Detecting and Preventing Insider Fraud Threats by Ian Ross
We hope everyone enjoyed our first Webinar. Many thanks to Ian Ross for providing some very interesting insights on insider fraud. We would appreciate any feedback you may have and hope you will join us for our next session.
Receive the webinar slides:
- Assessment of insiders’ familiar with the organisation systems and to what levels
- Beyond ‘red flags’. Using skill to follow skill.
- Which specialist personnel pose which kinds of threats? (such as IT?)
- Alternatively, which key psychology or personality or management styles apply?
- Identifying signs of collusion and multi-party involvement
- First steps in any investigation – avoiding the classic ‘investigation mistakes’
- Process and case management
About the speaker, Ian Ross:
Director, Financial Crime Risk & Training. Detecta EUS
Ian Ross has 30 years’ experience in compliance management and the investigation of financial crime.
Accredited Counter Fraud Specialist (ACFS)
‘Listed expert’: Cour pénale international (The International Court of Justice (The Hague)
Fellow: Chartered Management Institute (FCMI)
International Advisory Group Member. United States Institute of Peace (USIP)
Stay up-to-date on all things bitpod: