Global Residence Program - GRP
Non-EU, non-EEA and non-Swiss passport holders are able to invest in one of the Maltese relocation programmes under the Global Residence Programme (GRP), which by virtue of the Global Residence Programme Rules, 2013, grants a special tax rate to the eligible investor. EU passport holders are also eligible under another equivalent programme.
Brochure: Immigration Solutions
Benefits of Global Residence Programme – GRP
- Work Permit Eligibility
- No minimum physical presence required
- Tax: Special tax status 15% on foreign-sourced income remitted to Malta
- Schengen: Visa-Free travel within the Schengen Area, with a right to stay in one place for up to 90 days in any 6 months period
- Tax Minimum family annual tax Contribution €15,000
- Permanent Address Buy immovable property worth €275,000 or rent at €9,600 p.a. in Malta
- Documentation Valid travel document+ EU wide family health insurance
- Annual Declaration Beneficiary to sign an annual declaration confirming that he/she has not resided in any other jurisdiction other than Malta for more than 183 days in a calendar year
- Finances Maintained economic self-sufficiency
How PKF Malta can help:
- PKF Malta is vested together with its partners to make this process for you and your family, as simple as possible. PKF Malta will accompany you throughout the entire process and make sure that your citizenship by investment program is an enjoyable, successful and smooth route.
- Seeking assistance? Please complete this brief survey to expedite our support: Take Survey